6.22.2007

ICS M4 CQB ... I want!

I've been looking for an AEG specifically for CQB games. At present i have an ICS M4 RIS that is sometimes unwieldy for CQB games. I regularly snag the tip of the muzzle snap shooting out of standard 90cm-100cm doorways (at the EVSU site). I am considering any of the following as my next AEG purchase: the G&P CQB M4 that comes with a red-dot scope or (on the recommendation of my gunsmith) and SRC M4 CQB variant. The former is expensive; the latter is cheaper.

However, this review of the ICS M4 CQB line up from ArniesAirsoft adds another M4 CQB brand to my list of possible purchases.

It's a rave, which i totally agree with. If ICS build quality is carried through in their CQB line, then i'm pretty sure there would be a lot of satisfied AEG owners out there. However, eventual minor modifications like the air seal nozzle, hop up rubber, and a new piston body will most likely be required in this ICS CQB line.

I wonder how much the unit will cost here in Tacloban.

No comments: