5.19.2007

An Introduction to ...


So, for my first post, here are a few pictures. All these are personal photos relating to airsoft. A lot are photos of my son, who is most likely the youngest airsoft player in Tacloban City (he's just 10 years old).

I bought him an MP5 as a beginner gun (at about 250fps). We had to upgrade it, bu
t it went bonkers on us. First the stock battery couldn't crank the upgraded spring. We had to get a lipoly battery for him. After getting the lipoly battery, some of the gun's contacts got fried.

I just decided to get him another gun. I couldn't bear his sad face. One time, he joined a weekend game, since he didn't have a gun ... he was our "hostage" in a hostage rescue scenario. Anyway, i got him a G36, and according to our supplier its a reliable gun and brand.



Using his Uncle Lester's M4A1.



Uncle Lester (my brother-in-law) all geared-up.

No comments: